it looks so natural on him
you could say he’s… purrrfect.
hey send me body things tbh
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
I have a double bed and one side of it is literally covered with cuddly toys.
things that are way harder than they should be:
- spreading cold butter on soft bread
- getting a good education
- sacrificing a child for the glory of our lord satan in public
- loving whoever you want
- getting asked to go on a date i mean seriously damn
I’m sorry what was that third one?
- Snape: What would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside... on a day like this?
- Hermione: Uh... Well... We... We were just...
- Snape: You ought to be careful. People will think you're...
- Snape: ...Up to something.
"Emerald Intensity" - Digital Oil Painting
Since writing Bad Wolf, I had the urge to paint Matt Smith. I really love his green eyes!
I have posted all my paintings (that had big enough resolution) on Society6. If you would like to purchase a print or just browse, please click here!
This is not a Photoshop filter, every stroke is painted by me.
This is too beautiful for words